You can connect Colibri to your Webex meeting to record it, transcribe it in real-time, and generate concise, searchable meeting notes that can be easily shared with teammates.
Available to: Webex Starter, Business, and Enterprise accounts.
Supported languages: out of the box, Colibri supports English only. Other languages are available to Colibri Business plan users upon request. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your language.
Create your Colibri account
If you don’t have a Colibri account yet, please sign up here.
Here is how to connect Colibri to your Webex meeting:
- Before the meeting, open Colibri.
- Click +NEW MEETING.
- Select Dial to a conference call or meeting.
- Select Webex.
- Enter the Phone number, Access code, and Passcode (if required).
- Click Connect.
- Colibri will join the meeting as a participant. Its phone number is +1(559)597-8612. When it joins the meeting, all participants will hear an automated message: "Your call is being recorded by Colibri".
☝️ Note: If a meeting is scheduled with "Guests wait in lobby until host admits them" then Colibri will be placed in the lobby until it is admitted by the host.
- Live transcription of your conversation will appear in the Transcription tab in the Colibri panel as soon as participants start speaking.
- To stop recording, click on the Stop button at the bottom of the Colibri panel.
☝️ Note: If you close the Colibri panel during the meeting, Colibri will continue recording and transcribing the conversation in the background.
- Once you stop recording, the meeting transcript synced to audio will appear in your Colibri library. You'll be able to add speaker labels and edit your notes before sharing them with others.
Here is where you can find the Phone number and Access code:
1. Before the call, you can copy these details from your meeting invitation.
2. During the call, click on the Meeting info icon to find these details.
Here is how to highlight key moments in real time:
Highlights are a great way to capture key ideas and action items during the meeting without having to type or jot down notes.
There are two ways to highlight information:
When you hear something that you’d like to add to your meeting summary click the Highlighter icon and the most recent phrase will be highlighted in yellow.
Instead of clicking the Highlighter button, you can say “Colibri, highlight this” or “Colibri, take a note!”, and the previous phrase will be highlighted in yellow.
After the meeting, you can review all the highlighted moments in the Highlights tab.
Here is how to build an agenda for your upcoming meeting
- Go to the Agendas page and click + New agenda
- Add a meeting title, agenda items, and meeting details (optional).
- Add the meeting date and time. This way the right agenda will automatically appear at the top of the screen when you open the Colibri app during the meeting.
4. Click Create. The agenda will appear in the My agendas list.
Note: When you use an agenda during the meeting, it will be attached to the meeting transcript and will disappear from the list on the agenda page.
How to review past meetings
- Log in to your Colibri account.
- Choose a meeting you want to review from the list.
- You can search within the transcript by keywords.
- To review your meeting highlights, click on the Highlights tab in the meeting header.
How to delete your Colibri account
If you want to delete your Colibri account, please email us at email@example.com.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.