Auto-open Colibri in meetings
Here is how to set Colibri to automatically open in all your Zoom meetings:
- Open the Colibri app in the Zoom desktop client
- Click the ... menu at the top right corner
- Click 'Auto-open in meetings'
Now, whenever you enter a Zoom meeting, Colibri will be right there, next to your meeting video.
The Auto-open in meetings feature pairs well with Automatic Recording which allows you to automatically start recording all the meetings you host.
Here is how to enable Automatic Recording:
- Ensure you've allowed livestreaming of your Zoom meetings.
- Open the Colibri app in the Zoom desktop client.
- Open the account menu in the upper right corner of your Colibri workspace, and go to Settings > Integrations.
- Mark the checkbox next to the Automatically start recording all the meetings I host option.
Now, Colibri will automatically start recording all Zoom meetings you host.
If you want to disable this feature, just uncheck the box.