- This feature is available in the Colibri app for Zoom. You can install it from the Zoom App Marketplace if you haven’t already.
- This feature is available to customers with a Zoom Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise license.
- Please note that you can only record videos from the Zoom meetings you host.
- For Сolibri Free plan users, video recordings will be stored for a maximum of 2 months. Starter and Pro plan users can store their videos in Colibri for up to 2 years.
How to record video of your Zoom meeting
- Start a meeting in Zoom.
- Click on the Apps button in the meeting toolbar.
- Open Colibri.
- To capture video, turn on the Record video option.
- Click Start transcription.
Rewatch key moments of past meetings
After the meeting is over, the recorded video will appear in your Colibri workspace next to the transcript.
Search your videos by searching transcripts
In Colibri, the transcript is synced to video. You can search for a specific word in the transcript, click on this word, and the video will rewind to this timestamp.
How to share the recorded video
You can share the recorded video with others using the Share button in the upper right corner.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.