As a Colibri Admin, you can customize Colibri for your team so everyone can get the most out of it.
In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know to set up your team for success:
- How to create a team in Colibri
- How to create meeting templates for your team
- How to define topics you want to track
- How to search and review meetings recorded by your team
Create a team in Colibri
Please note, you can create a team only if you use a Pro plan subscription or higher.
If you and your teammates are already using the Pro plan, just send us their email addresses at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll create a team for you.
If you’re interested in consolidated billing, contact our Sales team who can answer your questions and create a consolidated invoice for all your team’s subscriptions.
Create meeting templates for your team
A meeting template is a checklist of topics and questions to discuss during a meeting.
If your team members have recurring meetings that follow the same structure, you can create reusable meeting templates for these types of meetings. For example, customer success leaders can create templates for effective customer check-in meetings.
How to create a meeting template:
- Go to the Agendas page and click ‘New template’.
- Give your template a name (e.g. ‘Discovery call’).
- You can add a description (e.g. explain what the template should be used for).
- Add checklist items (e.g. a list of discovery questions).
Important: When designing meeting templates, keep in mind that Colibri’s AI can recognize checklist items in your speech only when you mention them exactly as written.
- Click ‘Create’.
Done! The template you’ve created is now available to all team members.
During a meeting, all meeting templates are available in the Agenda tab. When someone mentions a checklist item from the selected template, Colibri hears it and automatically checks it off to help the meeting host track progress through the meeting.
After the meeting, you can find completed and not completed checklist items next to the meeting transcript. Click on an item you are interested in to jump to the part of the meeting where it was discussed.
Define topics you want to track
Topics are themes important to your business that you want to track in your sales conversations. For example, a competitor or product name can be a topic.
A topic can contain several keywords or phrases. Colibri detects when these keywords or phrases come up in sales conversations and tags these moments.
How to add a topic:
- Go to the Topics page and click ‘Add a topic’.
- Give your topic a name.
- Choose a topic category. For example, you can add your competitors to the Competitors category.
- Enter a few keywords or phrases related to this topic. For example, if your competitor is Hewlett Packard, you may want to add the following keywords: ‘Hewlett Packard’ and ‘HP’.
- Click ‘Save’.
After the meeting, topics appear as tags in the transcript. To review all topics detected in the conversation, click the ‘Key points’ icon on the side bar, then choose Topics from the key points list.
Search and review team meetings
How to review meetings recorded by your team:
- On the Meetings page, choose ‘Show: Team meetings’.
- You can filter team meetings by date or team member if needed.
- Click to open the meeting you want to review.
- On the meeting review page, you can find the following features to help you navigate through content and quickly access key moments of the conversation:
- Key points:
- Go to the Highlights tab to review all the moments the meeting host highlighted during the meeting.
- Go to the Questions tab to review all questions asked by the other party (e.g. prospect or client).
- Open the Topics tab to go through moments when your topics were mentioned.
- Interactive transcript: Click anywhere in the transcript to start listening.
- Custom playback speed: Save time by listening to the recording at 1.5x or 2x speed.
- Meeting agenda: Click on the agenda item you are interested in to jump to that spot in the transcript.
- Search: Search for keywords and phrases in the call transcript.
How to search your team library:
You can search meetings by keyword or key phrase, by meeting title, participant name, or company name.
- Enter your search query in the search bar at the top of your Colibri workspace. Tip: If you need an exact match, use quotation marks around your search query. E.g. “Discovery call”
- Switch on the toggle next to ‘Search the team library’
- You can choose to search only in transcripts or only in meeting titles
- You can filter search results by date or meeting host.
- Click to open one of the search results and Colibri will take you to the point in the transcript when your keyword was mentioned.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.