There may be several reasons why your recorded video is not playing:
1. Issues with the Zoom desktop client on Windows
If you are a Windows user and are unable to view your video in the Colibri app inside the Zoom desktop client, please try these steps:
- Update the Zoom desktop client to the latest version. Instructions here.
- Make sure that you have WebView2 installed. WebView2 is a Windows component from Microsoft that the Zoom app relies on. Download and install WebView2.
You can also sign in to your Colibri account in a web browser to watch recorded videos. Open Colibri in your browser.
2. Long video processing time
After the meeting, your video will not be available right away. We need some time to process it. Longer videos take longer to process. When your video is ready, you’ll see a play button when you hover your cursor over it.
3. Check your internet connection
Make sure your internet connection is stable. If you have a weak or unstable connection to the internet your video may not be downloaded successfully.
4. Try to update your browser
If you are unable to view your video in your browser, make sure that your browser is updated to the latest version.
5. Try switching to another browser
If your browser is up to date and you still can’t play the video recording, please try another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Still not working? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.