- Zoom Apps are accessible only from the Zoom desktop client on Mac or Windows.
- Zoom Apps are not accessible from the Zoom mobile app.
- Zoom Apps are not supported on Zoom Webinars.
How to enable Zoom Apps visibility
If you don't see the Zoom Apps tab in the meeting toolbar:
- Update to the most recent version of Zoom at https://zoom.us/download.
- Make sure your Zoom Account Admin has enabled Zoom Apps in the account settings.
This article provides details on how to enable Zoom Apps for use within the Zoom desktop client, and how to pre-approve Zoom Apps for use.
- Try to launch the Colibri App for Zoom one more time.
How to find your Zoom Admin
You can find Account Admin for your Zoom account by signing into your Zoom account and selecting "Account Profile." The Account Owner line will have the email address of your organization's Zoom Account Admin.