Colibri can help you to automatically transcribe your audio file in minutes, not hours.
Note: We support .mp3, .mp4, .m4a, .wav, .flac files less than 200 MB.
- Log in to your Colibri account
- Click +NEW MEETING
- Select Upload audio
- Enter the number of speakers and participants names, so Colibri can identify multiple speakers in the transcript.
- Click UPLOAD to select an audio file from your computer or submit your file by URL.
- You should be redirected to a page with a progress bar. It usually takes up to 10 minutes to transcribe an audio recording.
- When your transcript is ready, it will appear in your Colibri workspace.