1. Enable automatic recording of your Zoom meetings
- Ensure you've allowed livestreaming of your Zoom meetings.
- Open your Zoom desktop client
- Go to the Apps tab
- Select Colibri
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Mark the checkbox next to the Automatically start recording all the meetings I host option.
Now, Colibri will automatically start recording all Zoom meetings you host.
If you want to disable this feature, just uncheck the box.
2. Auto-open the Colibri app in meetings
We recommend setting the Colibri app to open automatically in all your Zoom meetings. Here is how to do it:
- Open the Colibri app in the Zoom desktop client
- Click the ... menu at the top right corner
- Click 'Auto-open in meetings'
Now, whenever you enter a Zoom meeting, Colibri will be right there, next to your meeting video.