AI transcription and speaker identification is not perfect but you can correct transcription mistakes and adjust speaker labels before you share your transcripts with partners and colleagues.
☝️ Note: you can edit your transcripts only after the meeting has ended. Editing live transcription during a meeting is not possible at the moment.
To edit your transcript follow these steps:
- Go to your Colibri workspace
- Choose a transcript you want to edit
- Switch to the Edit mode
- Now you can edit the text
- You can also adjust speaker labels
- You can listen to the audio recording while editing. The transcript is synced to audio. Click play and the audio will start from the moment where the cursor is.
- Once you're happy with your transcript, switch back to the view mode.