Colibri requires access to your microphone to record your voice. If you declined microphone access during the onboarding process, don't worry! You can grant access at any time by following these steps:
- Click the Puzzle icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- Click Manage Extensions at the bottom of the dropdown.
- Find the Colibri extension and click Details.
- Go to Site settings.
- Under Permissions, find Microphone and set it to Allow.
- Reload the Colibri extension to apply the updated settings.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.