In this article, you will learn how to create cue cards for your sales team using generative AI.
What are Live Cue Cards?
Live Cue Cards is a Colibri feature that allows you to give your sales reps the knowledge they need when they’re talking with customers, helping them answer customer questions, overcome objections, and close deals faster.
During meetings, cue cards are triggered by specific keywords or phrases and pop up in the Colibri AI сo-pilot window in real time. For example, you can use your competitor's name as a trigger and include key details about the competitor, their product, pricing, and your unique selling points in the cue card. This way, when a customer mentions the competitor during a meeting, Colibri will instantly show this information on a screen, so your sales rep knows exactly what to say to win the deal.
Cue card content should be optimized for use during meetings. It should be easy to read and sound like something a sales rep would naturally say. If cue cards are written in a very technical or formal language, someone reading them verbatim may sound like a robot.
Creating cue cards from scratch can be intimidating, but Colibri allows you to use generative AI to compose, edit, and optimize your sales enablement content with ease.
How to create Cue Cards using generative AI?
What you need to create cue cards in Colibri
- Cue Cards are available only on Colibri Growth and Colibri Scale plans.
If you’re on an active Sales Copilot trial, you can test this feature for free.
- If your Colibri account is part of a team, you must be a team admin to create cue cards.
1. Teach Colibri key facts about your company
Before you start using generative AI to compose cue cards, teach Colibri key facts about your company, target audience, and products/services. Colibri leverages these facts to create cue cards that are accurate and specific to your company.
- Log into your Colibri account.
- Go to Settings → Company info.
- Enter your company name, company description, and product features.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page
2. Define trigger words and phrases
In Colibri, cue cards are tied to Topics. To create a cue card, first create a Topic with trigger words and phrases.
- Go to the Topics page.
- Give your topic a name.
- Choose a topic category.
- Enter a few keywords or phrases related to this topic. When these words are mentioned during a meeting, Colibri will surface a cue card that you’ll create in the next step.
For example, let's say Hewlett Packard is your competitor and you want Colibri to display a cue card every time their name comes up in a meeting. You might add keywords like 'Hewlett Packard' and 'HP' to let Colibri know that 'Hewlett Packard' can also be called 'HP'.
3. Create a cue card using generative AI
- Go to the Topics page.
- Pick an existing topic that will trigger your cue card or create a new one.
- Under keywords, click + Create cue card
- To create a cue card with generative AI, provide a brief outline of what salespeople need to see/ should say when the topic is mentioned.
- Click Generate and AI will transform your brief into a more detailed cue card. The result will appear in the Cue card content field below.
- Edit it if needed.
- Click Save.
The cue card is now available to your team members and will pop up in the Colibri AI co-pilot window when the specified keywords are mentioned.
If you want to stop showing the cue card, switch off the toggle next to Show the cue card during meetings and click Save.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.